CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas, Baby Blessings, and Other Randomness!

With the third child, Andie, coming in to the world I seem to have lost all the time I once had (which wasn't much) and so I have been behind on the blog! So we will start with the randomness, then the baby blessing and then Christmas. Enjoy.





Pictures of Andie and her baby blessing.










Mia finally let me do somtheing with her hair. And she only lets me do her hair on Sundays.


Christmas Morning.






Decorating sugar cookies, Mia got a little carried away with the sprinkles! Still not sure why they had to decorate in their Halloween costumes.


4 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

how cute!!!!! and i didnt know steve was such an artist!!! haha
(this is jordyn by the way)

Vanessa said...

Yay! You are alive. :)

It's great to see pics of your family. I especially like the cookie decorating and the picture of Andie with the "Baby O" face. I love it!

Julie L said...

So cute! Babies do kind of take precedence over a million other things, don't they? Love seeing these pictures and your beautiful family. - Aunt Julie

Tay and Teigan said...

Andie is such a pretty baby! Love it! How's the MSPI thing going?