Finally! Pictures of the past month or two.
Bennet's spring school pictures! What a handsome guy!


Bennets last week of school. It was spirit week this week (go Summit Academy Falcons.) Today they had field day and played games and had their faces painted. When he got home I asked him about the U on his hand and he said "hum I don't know I think its for BYU or something." I had to giggle what in innocent kid.
Crazy hair day.
Our little garden.
What?!?!? It's the 24th of May not the 24th of December!
Andie!
Mia's birthday
Mia and Andie. Andie's favorite thing WAS her thumb until she sucked on it so much it split. She had to stop sucking on it and went through withdrawls and would not sleep!
pictures of the past month or two!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Lots and lots of pictures!
Posted by Hansen Family at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What cutties! Love the pictures!
Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how much they look like you.
Great pictures! It was so fun to see Steve a couple of weeks ago (has it already been that long?) and I'm hoping we get to see more of you guys now that you're living so close to Mike and Makinzee. The kids just grow up so so fast!
those are the cutest pics!! Mia in her birthday princess dress, so cute!!
Post a Comment