Halloween! This year it rained hard untill 6:00, then is was a mad rush for the streets, then it started to rain again at about 6:45. So with umbrella in hand, Halloween was a candy,spooky,cavity bound, fun filled night!!
Mia has wanted to play in the snow since July. She was so excited when it snowed last week that we pulled out the snow clothes and made a snow man.
Mia's snow man needed a hat, and then his nose fell off so she added a lot more snow to keep his nose on. So this is Mia's idea of a snow man with a hat a nose supports!
Andie
Second day of school (I forgot to take pictures on the first day)
Monday, November 1, 2010
Pens and Books -2- Halloween Spooks
Posted by Hansen Family at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, the kids are growing up too fast! What cute costumes! And I love the Boo pancakes. That's a great idea.
THEY ARE SO GROWN UP! Andie looks JUST like you Katie! I love the pics! I printed off a TON of them! Tell them all I love them and give them hugs and kisses for me! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment