As we get this started I have a few disclaimers. I do not spell well, however I did just notice the spell checker. And I have never been good at grammer. So with that taken care of lets get started. I dont have a lot to post right now so I thought I would post some of our favorite vacations and places we have visited. Since Steve is married to me they are also his favorites....
Times Square. Bennet is in the stroller not picture. Mia was starving. I forgot to bring water for her bottle and as crazy as it seems I could not find a bottle of water in New York, well I'm sure there was bottled water we just couldn't finnd a store. She did not eat for 7 Hours. I felt horrible.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Get to know the Hansens
Posted by Hansen Family at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment