I know it has been a while since I have posted any thing. I don't feel bad because the only people who know about my blog are Sheri, and Grandma and Grandpa Hansen and I see and talk to you both quite often. So, for those of you who are new to our blog I say "welcome and enjoy." It is late, so for right now I am going to just post the pictures I want you to see. If you would like all the details of the pictures please call me. But you know the saying... "A picture is worth a thousand words." Enjoy.
Mia's 1st birthday. We would like to thank; Great Grandma and Grandpa Russon and Scoffield, Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, Grandma and Grandpa Scoffield, Uncle Jason, Aunt Holly, Elisabeth, Ethan, and Andrew Scoffield, for thinking of us and Mia on her birthday. We love you all.

My little Mia had a dermoid cyst removed over her right eye. My daughters first and last plastic surgery. The nurses told me she would probably not eat that day. But those who know Mia well won't be surprised that following the surgery she ate non-stop!
This is what we call our saturday hiking activity
Sometimes it's just so bright when you eat breakfast you have to wear shades
Steve finishing the salt lake marathon. He is running! we were so proud.










2 comments:
Hurray! I'm so happy you got another post up! Such cute pictures. I love Mia's little outfit in the birthday pictures.
Love all the pictures! Its fun to see what you guys have been up to lately! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment