CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

With the recent excitment of activity on our blog (ie. messages from Brenda, Teigan, Nicole and Erin.) I've deciede that it is time to spruce things up and bit and makes some changes. So with my recent popularity, I will now let you see our summer of fun. However, our trip to Idaho to see the Blue Angels did not make its presence on to my camera. They jets were way to fast to be captured by my delayed digital camera, time to invest in a new one. So enjoy and I hope to here from you all soon.

Bennnet loves, loves swim lessons, cant say that I blame him he is in a class with all older girls. It may be hard to see but he is in the blue swim suit and of corse goggles.





Safety is our first concern. Puppy must always be buckled in. I would hate to see what would happen to puppy if he were plastered to the windsheild.



Ahh summer. Playing in the back yard with the neighboors.






Bennets birthday was in July. So with his goggles and helmet he is ready to ride his bike. Thanks to everyone who gave him a present.



6 comments:

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Cute family pic you guys and I love that Mia is a toe head... mine is too... oh and by the way, I'm 12 weeks along KT so get working on it! ( ok so not really, but that would be funny... you need to keep me informed since we plan these things together)

One Sassy Mama said...

Katie=love the new look. Your picture header is very famous to me. I also love these pictures--you guys have had a fun and busy summer.

Jason and Holly said...

Cute blog Katie! I love the family picture. Elisabeth has to always buckle up her stuffed animals/dolls as well. See you next week!

Gumby said...

Long time no see. I stumbled across your blog via Sheri's blog. You have a very good looking family. It is fun to see what everyone has been up to in the last 7 or 8 years.

LIZ said...

What cute kids you have. How old are they? It is nice to see that you are doing well. I too found you via Sheri's blog.

Jamie said...

Katie,
Bennet and Mia are too cute.
-Jamie