CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of Preschool

The first day of preschool. Ah,yes two and a half hours to myself to enjoy a book (as long as Mia stays asleep.) I know it's not about me and my selfish needs (IE. Breaking Dawn) but that my cute little boy is growing up. Before we know it will be his 11Th birthday and we'll be expecting his owl in July. Bennet was really excited for his first day, he was wearing his backpack for about 20 minutes before we had to leave. Here are the pics.

3 comments:

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

That's exciting.... just remember that all of our firsts are together with both our kiddos! Alli will start in two weeks and I'm nervous to loose her everyday now too!

Sheri said...

His owl...hee-hee. I kindof like the idea of shipping my kids off to Hogwarts for months on end. Imagine all the free reading time we'd have!! Or maybe we should have LESS free reading time if we're really expecting owls the summer that our kids turn 11.

Those pictures of Bennet are so funny. He's such a ham.

Erin Page said...

So cute! And I loved the reference to his "owl" it totally made my day! I loved the pics too :)