CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miss Mia

I just thought that these pictures of Mia were too cute. I'm not a fan of what we call the "brain squishers" but sincce it matched the dress I thought I would try it. Mia actually wore it for a few minutes and then took it off, I didn't argue. Erin this one is for you. Thanks for the dress


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Katie,

This is Michelle (Parker) Stradling. I just saw your message on my blog. I wished I would have seen it sooner. It would have been fun to get together. Your kids are darling! Are you back in Utah? Last I heard you were in Nevada (I think--out of state though). Lets get together.

Sheri said...

She is too gorgeous for words. I can never get enough of her beautiful blues! And the cute pic was totally worth any brain squishing she may have endured!

Erin Page said...

Thanks Katie! Walmart has the cutest dresses right now...don't be surprised if I totally stock your daughter's church wardrobe for the rest of her life haha!

Tay and Teigan said...

Adorable. I love the headband.