CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

from swimsuits to snow boots

One month ago, in swimsuits and flip flops, we were playing on the beach, at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Then three days ago we pulled out the coats and gloves to make a snow man. Here are the pictures of the events (no need to close the window there are no pictures of me in my swimsuit.) Enjoy.









































Thanks for viewing my longest post ever! At least it's pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the costumes. SO cute! And speaking of which, I got so many comments on Nathaniel's costume. Everyone loved it, so thanks for letting me borrow it.

Great pictures! Though I for one would have loved to see a nice picture of Katie in a swimsuit - Whoo-whoo!

Erin Page said...

I just love all the pics! you know I adore your kids!