CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

Christmas at the Hansen household this year was exciting. Luckily we were able to sleep in till around 7:30. Bennet came into our room and told us that there was a BIG secret out in the living room, and that we needed to go and see what it was. We then opened the presents and Bennet was surprised that Santa gave him everything on his list. Santa was glad the list was only four items long. Mia finally started to catch on to the opening of presents and from then on she pointed at every gift, even if they weren't hers, and said "mine,mine" (like the seagulls from Finding Nemo). It is fun to have the kids getting old enough to understand Christmas. Bennet has already started his list for next year.





5 comments:

LIZ said...

I love it when they finally understand what Christmas is about. It makes it so much more fun for every one. I glad that you had a great Christmas.

Jason and Holly said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks for the gift for the kids, they've been playing it a lot. I think they just like hitting something with a mallet without getting into trouble.

Erin Page said...

That is so cute!!! I love it! Lets hope Bennet's list doesn't get too long since he is starting it so early!

Vanessa said...

Aw. . . Now I really miss you guys! Your family is so cute. And Bennet has changed- I think he's totally started to look like your hubby. We also have the same taste in clothes for girls! I would have bought Coral the same Halloween costume (but someone lent me one) and that is the exact bathing suit I wanted, but it wasn't there when I went back! How funny. :) Call us if you come and you can stay with us if you need to! Sorry, I should use Facebook, but I'm still figuring it out!

Michelle said...

Katie I accidentally deleted my email and no longer have your email address. If you will email me I will invite you to my blog. It was such an airheaded mistake when I did it.