Yes, yesterday was my birthday, why am I blogging about my own birthday you ask? Well I had a good day and think I should share it. So after a very healthy Mexican Food lunch, with the BFF, I headed home to make my own cupcakes. And the best part about it was eating the batter (I left a little extra as a present to myself.) All in all it was a good day. And I'm glad I'am one year older and that I'm healthy and happy.
Bennet loves racing cars and his latest favorite is Speed Racer. He has made himself a helmet to match Speeds and has changed his toy ride around air plane into Speed Racers Mach 5. Mia has to get in on the action and gets on her toy fire truck and then they both speed around the house. Bennet got both the fire truck and air plane for his first birthday and plays with them now more than ever.
This one is my favorite. Mia has to have every animal she owns in the crib with her when she sleeps, and there is even a special was you have to put the animals in the crib when it's time for bed it's all a little OCD. However I managed to sneek these two cute pictures of the sleeping Mia and her entourage.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Finally something to blog about.
Posted by Hansen Family at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...those cupcakes look so freakin' good! If I had known you were making those, I would have followed you home! I love the pics of Mia sleeping. Kids are so cute when they sleep, then they have to go and wake up and ruin everything! Ha, just kidding...kindof.
Happy Birthday!!! What yummy looking cup cakes!
Happy Birthday!!! I wish taht I knew how to make such tasty looking cupcakes, double chocolate is my favorite too, I bet they were good! Your kids are so cute, Cohen has to have Sesame Street characters in his bed every night, cookie and elmo especially, funny how they go through that phase! Or at least it seems like Addie went through something similiar but not so much now! How great that she will stay asleep while you sneak in too! We miss you guys, I am especially missing our warm Vegas runs right about now when I just had a baby and really need to run!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Love the pics and I am glad you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment