Bennet loves to run and whenever he runs he goes as fast as he can. Well Grandpa Scoffield is also know for his wood work and he builds all his furniture head splitting strong. So when the two collided Sunday night grandpas coffee table didn't crack, but Bennets scalp did. Lucky for us, when Grandpas a pharmacist and Grandmas a nurse, you have a first aid kit that is pretty well stocked. So we stopped the bleeding, put lidocaine on the cut to numb it, assessed the wound, and it was determined that it needed more than what the first aid kit had to offer. We went to the ER and 4 Staples later all is well. Bennet was very brave during the whole ordeal and is doing well.
Monday, September 7, 2009
The faster you go the harder you fall
Posted by Hansen Family at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. Were you freaking out? Wow. I just told Carlo there is no way I would have handled that. That's a mean looking crack in his head. Do you think he'll have a scar that you'll be able to see?
Is it bad of me that I kinda wish I had been there to see all the blood and gore? Ha ha! My mom called and told me about this...what a tough little boy. The cute looks super cool (I know I'm a weirdo ha ha!) Hope he is doing ok :)
Ouch! Poor little guy! I am sure he loved the attention that he got at Kindergarten, showing it off to everyone! I am glad he is OK!
OUCH! Jack has had 2. Guess every boy needs to experience it.
Post a Comment