Bennets first day of kindergarten was yesterday the 31st. He was very excited and so I was I, Mia was the only one to cry when we dropped Bennet off at school. I'm excited for him and what lies ahead of him. Back in February we signed Bennet up for the open enrollment at charter school called Summit Academy he was not selected in the lottery, but was 12th on the waiting list and we were told it was not likely he would get in. So after getting him already for Kindergarten at Sprucewood, we got a call from Summit letting us know there was room for Bennet in the afternoon class. This all happened two weeks prior to school starting. So we set out find the last pairs of blue shorts, pants and white polo shirts in the valley to get his uniform for school. Bennet had so much fun on his first day, all he could talk about was recess and the slides! I was glad to help him with his math homework last night and love helping him learn to read. Mia is also excited for the day when she will get to go to "pinkschool" (preschool) and ride the pink bus. She is all girl, why is everything pink?
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
KINDERGARTEN!!
Posted by Hansen Family at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE! He looks so handsome and grown up in his uniform!
So cute! How fun to have a Kindergartener!
Post a Comment