CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Introducing.......

If we would have let Mia pick out a name for this child it would have been "Sticks"????? We have no idea where she came up with that! So with out further adieu... we introduce..... Andie Hansen. Andie is usually short for Andrea but we really like just Andie so that's what her name is. We really like it are glad she finally has a name. However, if you ever hear us referring to her a Sticks you now know why.














7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thank goodness! I was staying up at night worrying that your little girl had no name. I like it. Super cute. I know you only named her that because I wanted that name for my baby when I was a little girl! j/k She's adorable and I love Mia with her! Too cute.

Erin Page said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to meet her!

Sheri said...

Hurray! I'm glad you went with Andie. It was my favorite of the ones you were thinking of, but I didn't want to say so, because, really, it's just not my decision to make! Cute name for a cute little baby! She gets prettier with every picture I see of her! I need to come see you this week. Hope you're recovering well! Love ya!

Tia and Cam said...

congrats!! i LOVE the name Andie!! loooove it! shes so pretty... excited to meet her!

Michael said...

Very cute name! Congrats and sticks works too!

Rosanne said...

I love all the pictures. She is such a sweet, adorable baby.

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I love that name and I love that there are three! Have so much fun.....I also love that it's a girl! Good luck with nights and all the rest....it hopefully is easier now that you are so well trained! Hope you are all well!