What a beautiful little girl. We are so proud of the new addition to your family. We know Bennet and Mia are just as proud. We hope to be able to you all and the new little baby as soon as we can.
She is so beautiful, well done you guys! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet her. I am glad all went well. Enjoy this wonderful time together as much as you can. It makes me so excited!
Oh such a cutie. Congratulations! It took us three days to name Beckham so I feel your pain. Good luck! And if worse comes to worse, just name her Val. Hope you're all doing well!
Well what to say... We're not to exciting, not to boring. Love sports and being out doors. Don't pass on a bowl of ice cream, but look forward to the next 5k. Love our little ones. And enjoy being with our family.
9 comments:
She looks alot like Bennet! She's adorable!
Congratulations! She is adorable. I hope all went well. It will be fun to meet this little one. Take it easy while you can!
What a beautiful little girl. We are so proud of the new addition to your family. We know Bennet and Mia are just as proud. We hope to be able to you all and the new little baby as soon as we can.
Congratulations.
Love, Mom and Dad Hansen
She is so beautiful, well done you guys! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet her. I am glad all went well. Enjoy this wonderful time together as much as you can. It makes me so excited!
Oh such a cutie. Congratulations! It took us three days to name Beckham so I feel your pain. Good luck! And if worse comes to worse, just name her Val. Hope you're all doing well!
She is beautiful! Completely perfect. Congratulations!
Congrats! She's a doll! good luck on finding a name, I think we'll be the same way with this one, going homw with no name.
Oh, she is just so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!
I like Addison or Addie for a nickname. Good luck! BUT naming is so fun too. And congrats.
Post a Comment