CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cute Andie, science fair, and...

Just can't get enough of the cute baby!



Bennets science fair was a couple of weeks ago. He did it on energy and how the three marbles on the roller coaster transfer energy from one marble to the other.





Here is the newest addition to our family.



4 comments:

Julie L said...

Darling baby, awesome son, and congratulations on your new home! I hear it isn't too far from where you're at. Great area!

Vanessa said...

I love Andie's big, big eyes! They are just like the other two. And how fun Bennett had a science fair. What a smart kid! And you guys bought a house?! I'm so jealous. It's super cute- on the outside. I can hardly wait to hear about it. Which means I need to give you a call sometime!

Jason and Holly said...

Hey Katie. Thanks for posting the pictures. Andie's a cutie. And Bennet looks so old now! I guess we haven't seen him in a long time. We'll be out there this summer sometime so we'll see everyone then!

Rosanne said...

Andie is adorable. She is growing so fast. Your house looks really nice. I can't wait to see it. I am excited for your family. I am sad you are moving, we love you as neighbors. You will be missed greatly! :-(