CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

time to update!

Some day I will eat soup too - Andie




My birthday cake! Kids loved it! It was yummy!

Andie wanted in on the action we caught her trying to take a strawberry.


Bennet helping his dad home teach what a handsome pair!



We went to Idaho to visit Grandma and Grandpa!








The effect Andie has on her Grandpa (or maybe they are just getting old and can fall a sleep anywhere.)


3 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't believe how big Andie has gotten and I still haven't held her!! What kind of friend am I?! She is so very adorable.
And your birthday "cake" looks so delicious. I think I would take that cake over actual cake any day of the week right now.

Julie L said...

You're entire family is beautiful! But Andie is really growing up so fast and we have not even seen her! I feel like a dreadful aunt. Nobody ever said anything about having LESS time when the kids leave the nest, but that appears to be the reality. - Aunt Julie

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

cute cute cute katie! I love how cute your kiddos are! Hope you are loving your new home! I am ready to be in one of those I tell ya!!!
xoxo me