I could see the delight in Bennets eyes as he looked at the flyer we got in the mail. "Mommy, Mommy, look it's Thomas." Every little boy that has a thing for trains loves Thomas the Tank Engine, and Bennet would say he was his number one fan. "When dad gets home be sure to tell him how much you would love to go and see Thomas" I suggested to him knowing how Daddy melts when his little boy ask for something. I have to admit we both give in to the pressure and melt when it come down to it. So we went on line and purchased the tickets to go and see Thomas the Tank Engine. The day arrived Thomas was just a few hours away, we surprised Bennet with a navy blue and white striped Train drivers hat with a Thomas logo on it. Down to the station we went, early in the morning to see Sodor's number one engine. After a brief ride in one of Thomas' coaches we were able to get a picture with Thomas. When it was all over I asked Bennet what was his most favorite thing of the day? He said "when we went to the toy shop and bought Toby(one of the many trains)that was my favorite" Well, if I would have known that all he wanted was another train for his set at home, I would have gone to the store and got it. All in all it was a fun day.
Here are the pictures. 





Monday, May 26, 2008
day out with Thomas
Posted by Hansen Family at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katie! Found your blog on Erin's! YAY! I love the pictures of Bennett, especially his hat. Too cute. I'm going to add you to our blog. . . and hope to see you soon!
Hey Katie - I just wanted to tell you HI!!! Long time no see for an old roommate. You have a very cute family. I found your blog from Sheri's. I just wanted to say hello. Brenda (Thomason) Keegan
Hi Katie--cute pics!
Post a Comment