CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I usually don't blog without posting a picture, but I thought there would be many, if any read this, that could relate to my story. First of all you have to understand that the door to our bathroom will close, but if you push or pull on it the door will open. Well this morning as I was in their doing what you do in the bathroom my little one year old Mia pulls on the bottom of the door and lets her self in. She walks over and starts to climb on to my lap. I try to get her to stop but she refuses and she climbs up. Then she starts babbling away in her little baby babble about all her life concerns; her brother not letting her play with her toys, not being able to chew all the food she wants to eat, and her darn teeth that just wont pop up. Then she pulls on the toilet paper and hands it to me. Despite the circumstances it was really cute. I guess if that is how you get a daughter to talk to her mother you will take it. And I have learned that as a mother you have lost all privacy form the delivery room to your own throne. But gosh darn it they are so cute and worth it.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Aw, so cute! It's neat that Mia loves you so much she interupts your bathroom time to talk to you about all her concerns.