Not a whole lot has been going on in the Hansen clan as of late, so I thought I would just post some everyday photos of the kiddo's. 
One of Bennets favorite DVDs to get from the library is "Kipper." It's just about a dog and his other dog friends. It is really pretty cute, I often watch it with him. Well Kipper sleeps in a basket so I often find Bennet playing or sleeping in the basket.
Miss Mia has an obsession with cell phones and shoes. I'm not sure where she gets it. Most of the time I have no clue were my cell phone is and I'm usually in flip flops or running shoes. I'm afraid she is going to get bucked off the horse while talking on the phone. Crazy toddler drivers. 
Mia has had an ear infection this past week or so. and to add to that she pushed trough three molars. So as the pictures shows she has clung to my legs as often as their around. It has been driving me nutty. Now this is a cute picture, but it's not the typical scenario. shes usually crying and wiping her snot on my pants.
Friday, September 19, 2008
My son thinks he's a dog named Kipper
Posted by Hansen Family at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My baby loves cell phones and shoes too. It must be some thing about that age group.
That is the most adorable picture of Mia. How can one possibly stay annoyed at their constant crying and clingy-ness when they flash you sweet little looks like that?
I just love your kids Katie! They are super cute and its fun seeing what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment