I love pie, so when fresh peaches become available I have to make one or two or however many I want. So for Sunday I made two raspberry peach pies, and I have to say they looked as good as they tasted. I was quite proud of my domestic abilities. And yes, I'm a little embarrassed to admit, that I took a picture of them. 
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Fall, and the food that goes with it.
Posted by Hansen Family at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooooo...those look fantastic! You're so domestic! Say...you got any of it left? I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks and we are due for a get-together...
Oooh those look good. Love the fancyschmancy new blog too! I'm glad we can keep tabs on you
I need some of that and next you need to try the bumbleberry pie!!! Well I was also just checking into see if any new seeds were growing since we are always on the same family time frame......I'm in the 12th week.....
Post a Comment