This post is filled with all the comings and goings of the Hansens over the past couple of months. I'm not sure if there are any readers/viewers of our blog, I have been pretty much inactive lately. So to the few loyalists that I might have enjoy what is here. We do have some fun filled summer activities coming up and a baby Nov 5th so maybe I will post more often.
Mia's attempt at a somersault.
Bennet has been playing soccer and the lucky kid gets his dad as the coach. It has been fun to watch and I hope Bennet wants to continue to play. What we should do is get him into track. He would pick a kid to run against and race him the whole game just to see how fast he was and to see if he could beat the other kid. He was pretty funny about it.
I find this picture so funny. Give Bennet a few more years and he will be embarrassed that this picture was on here. But he either had to pee or was making sure everything was in place, he just seems a little concerned.
Mia turned two in May and boy did she turn two! She has the cutest personality and can be so sweet, one minute shes giving hugs then the next she can be so upset. So with all the lovely stuff that come with two year old girls we celebrated her birthday and Mia was thrilled to be the center of attention for her birthday.
I made her cake everything turned out well, but I didn't have alot of time to make the frosting look good. I'am glad that it did look like a butterfly however! She had the biggest grin on her face as we all sang happy birthday to her. I tried so hard to get it on camera but it did not happen. surprise, surprise do kids ever pose when you need them to?
She got a lot of "pretties" for her birthday and had to have every one on!
REAL Salt Lake soccer. Lots of fun!!
The Zoo
The merry-go-round. Is it possible to get kids to look at the camera at the same time???
Ahh the train at the Zoo, we ride it at least twice every time we go.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
There and back again, or so it seems.
Posted by Hansen Family at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just love your kids! Way cute post!
Congrats on your news of a baby coming to your house in November, we are excited for you! You will be outnumbered, good luck, we are surviving, most of the time!!!
I check your blog still! It's about time. :)
Got the tickets in the mail. Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting out without the kids.
Ooh, I'm coming up the weekend of June 27th/28th, will you be there?
Such cute kids! You have been busy, busy. I lost your phone number, can you email it to me please?
I never realized that Mia and Aniela were so close in age. That is exciting about a new baby, Congrats!
Post a Comment